Statistics say that for the average man, it takes roughly 7 minutes from the start of intercourse to climax. Orgasm in a man is generally associated with ejaculation, although I admit there may be exceptions. Most men, however, do not address such theoretical matters, at least until they begin to have a problem with premature ejaculation.
More and more men are suffering from this disorder, although the official figures are not very telling. Few men will admit it, and it is even harder to actually judge what premature ejaculation actually is and when it is already a really serious problem.
I know what I’m talking about, as I’ve been through this problem myself. Something that doesn’t even seem like a very serious matter at first can turn into an intractable case that can, for example, ruin an otherwise good relationship. That’s why I decided to help you.
Ejaculation: Definition, Meaning and Functioning
The process of reaching orgasm in men is associated with the ejaculation of semen. Ejaculation does not only have to occur during classical sexual intercourse, but also, for example, during normal sexual stimulation during masturbation.
- Ejaculation is the state of ejaculate discharge from the male genital organ as a result of reaching orgasm
- Part of the ejaculate is also semen, whose role is to penetrate the female eggs and fertilize them
- Quality ejaculation is thus directly related to potency and fertility as such
As I indicated above, there are cases when a man ejaculates without reaching orgasm, or reaches a so-called dry orgasm, i.e. when he comes to climax without ejaculate coming out of the sexual organ. But these are all separate “chapters” in the sexual sphere, and therefore I will now consider the majority of situations where orgasm is associated with ejaculation.
Ejaculation itself occurs in the following process:
After a certain period of time from sexual stimulation, the brain sends a nerve signal that triggers the release of ejaculate through the seminiferous tubes
The semen that is formed in the seminal vesicles is mixed into the ejaculate
- when maximum arousal is reached, the process of muscular contractions throughout the body is triggered, the ejaculate is pushed out through the urethra
- by this force and is expelled at the end of which the muscular contractions lose their intensity, accompanied by twitching
- sensations on the penis, thus “officially” ending the ejaculation process
The point of an erection is to allow a man maximum potency and fertility. But in order to do this, it is necessary not only to achieve an erection, but also to maintain it. It is also important not to spontaneously weaken the erection, as this can lead to an inability to reach orgasm and overall impotence in terms of conceiving an offspring.
In addition to conscious ejaculation during sexual intercourse, unconscious ejaculation can also occur, usually at night. It occurs mainly in young men during sexual adolescence, exceptionally a little later. Such ejaculation is spontaneous.
What Problems Occur With Ejaculation and What Are Their Symptoms
If we talk about ejaculation disorders and problems, there are usually two most common cases. The first case is waiting too long to ejaculate, the second is ejaculating too fast. Less common are excessive ejaculation or lack of ejaculate.
Here the above mentioned problems are described in more detail:
- Delayed ejaculation: a less common problem for men is if ejaculation occurs after too long a period of time. Most of the time, it has to do with the fact that the orgasm does not come as quickly as the man would have imagined. For example, too frequent sexual contact, too frequent masturbation or a neurological problem may be behind this problem.
- Premature ejaculation: premature ejaculation is the opposite case, where climax occurs much earlier, even after just one minute. Such a condition may either be due to sexual inexperience or too long sexual abstinence, or it may be a problem with a short bridle or overexcitability based on sexual stimulation.
- Excessive ejaculation: if you seem to be experiencing too much ejaculate repeatedly at climax, this is either a problem with the production of semen itself or a more natural cause. The consistency and quantity of ejaculate is influenced, for example, by watering of the body.
- Insufficient ejaculation: the opposite disorder is, on the contrary, a lack of ejaculate. Statistics say that a man produces up to 17 liters of ejaculate in his entire lifetime. In case if it seems to you and your partner that the amount of semen is not right, you should definitely see a doctor.
Causes of Problems With Premature Ejaculation
Of the types of disorders mentioned above, I will now address premature ejaculation in particular. Too rapid climaxing associated with ejaculation of semen may have several causes. Some are more natural, but others can only be dealt with by surgical intervention.
This with possible factors influencing too fast ejaculation:
- The shape of the sexual organ and the bridle: Physiology can play a significant role in premature ejaculation, especially if, for example, you have a bridle that is too short. Likewise, the shape of the glans and the physiology of the entire sex organ can make a man more aroused or, even without being able to control it, cause him to ejaculate semen.
- Inflammation: inflammation of the urinary tract, inflammation of the prostate, or other changes in the urethra can cause a man to lose control over his orgasm, as can problems with closing or opening the fallopian tubes. Several other inflammatory and infectious diseases of the genital or excretory system can also account for uncontrolled ejaculation.
- Improper functioning of nerve receptors: if there is any problem with the nerve endings or even in the central nervous system, there is also a problem with the correct evaluation of sexual stimulation and after just a few minutes orgasm can occur. The opposite extreme is if the man cannot wait to orgasm at all.
- Sexual abstinence: have you experienced prolonged sexual abstinence? In this case, you need to prepare yourself for the fact that the problem with premature semen discharge will last for some time. Naturally, young men at the beginning of their sex life suffer from premature ejaculation, but if you haven’t had sex for a long time, you may find yourself in a very similar situation.
- PC muscle wasting: the PC muscle, which stands for pubococcygeal muscle, is the muscle largely responsible for our ability to hold back urination, but also, for example, ejaculation before we want to. If this muscle becomes flaccid, a man cannot prevent ejaculation even if he wanted to and even if he had never had a problem with this disorder before.
- Mental problems: if you suffer from anxiety, inability to concentrate, are stressed or under pressure, or if you have a more serious psychological disorder, premature ejaculation is a natural part of the symptoms of such a condition. However, in this case too, the opposite extreme can also occur, namely delayed ejaculation.
- Individual Differences: Before I end the chapter on causes, I would like to stress one important thing: it can be very individual for each man when he has an orgasm. If you “hold out” for 5 minutes, for example, and would like 8, it is not a problem of premature ejaculation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Problems With Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is a much bigger problem than I actually thought at first. I only had to look at a few internet forums or discussions and it was immediately clear from the number of different questions men were asking. I’ve collected the most common ones and attached my own answers to them as well:
- How can I permanently fix premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation may be helped by some medical procedures, but there is no permanent cure. Males, on the other hand, can use a variety of therapies, such as vitamins and exercise, to learn to regulate their ejaculation and experience more sexual satisfaction.
- What is the latest treatment for premature ejaculation?
Ejaculation-specific selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors like dapoxetine and UK-390,957 are a major advancement in sexual medicine because they provide patients with the convenience of on-demand dosing, significant improvements in IELT, ejaculatory control, and sexual satisfaction, all with minimal side effects.
- Is premature ejaculation bad for relationships?
Female partners of males with PE are more likely to experience sexual difficulty and unhappiness, according to most studies. However, while PE has an effect on women's sexual happiness, it has no effect on their relationships or personal functioning, according to other research.
- Can guys control how fast they come?
Some guys have trouble controlling their ejaculation over time. Whether they want to or not, they always climax in under a minute or two, and it has an impact on their sex life, their partner, and themselves. Jern explains, “The short answer is that we don't know what causes premature ejaculation.”
- How do you prevent quick ejaculation?
Yes, Masturbation an hour or so before interaction may be recommended to help you postpone your partner's ejaculation. You might also give up intercourse for a while and focus on other sexual activities, such as playing with your spouse.
- What is the most effective medicine for treating premature ejaculation?
- How do I know if my husband has premature ejaculation?
It can be recognised with the incapacity to delay ejaculation for more than one minute after penetration is the most frequent reason of premature ejaculation.
- Can a man stop himself from coming?
People may purposefully prevent sperm from escaping in order to prolong a sexual encounter. Some medical disorders can make it difficult to ejaculate. A vasectomy, a surgery that blocks sperm from coming out after ejaculation, is another option.
- Is pre ejaculation permanent?
I've learned that premature ejaculation isn't permanent.
Premature ejaculation often improves on its own after time. Men who've had premature ejaculation since becoming sexually active, on the other hand, may have a long-term problem.
- Can premature ejaculation get a woman pregnant?
Yes. Because pre-ejaculation fluid may include sperm, pregnancy can occur even if full ejaculation does not take place within the vaginal canal. One of the oldest types of birth control is the removal of the penis from the vagina before ejaculation.
How Premature Ejaculation Pills Work and Why I Recommend Them
Let’s take a closer look at the pills I mentioned in the above. I have quite a lot of experience with preparations and products of this kind since the time when I started to experience the first erection problems.
Their use is quite simple:
- The first option is to take it once before sexual intercourse, but this is ineffective for most men. The second option is regular use every day for at least 2 to 3 months.
However, not all pills that help maintain an erection also help delay ejaculation. Therefore, choose well according to their focus, while you should decide not by price, but by the degree of effectiveness of the preparation.
Basically, all these pills are:
- with a natural composition and containing extracts or extracts of plants supporting potency as such
- available as dietary supplements without a prescription, making them an affordable alternative
- without the side effects that they must offer visible results, otherwise they would not stand up in the fight for the customer
Pills usually target the following areas of sexual life:
- Erection enhancement: thanks to the improvement of blood circulation, a better erection is achieved already at the beginning of stopping
- Erection prolongation: a special blend of natural active ingredients promotes longer erections through proper hormonal levels and better blood supply to the blood vessels in the penis
- Stabilizing libido: Testosterone stimulation is an important part of stabilizing libido, which will also help more natural responses to sexual stimulation
If dapoxetine doesn’t work for you, your doctor may suggest medication that isn’t on the market. Misuse occurs when a drug is used for a purpose other than the one for which it was approved. If it is in the patient’s best interests, doctors can write an off-label prescription.
Anesthetic lotions and sprays, such as lidocaine or prilocaine, can help by reducing the sensitivity of your penis. When combined with a condom, anesthetic cream can be quite effective. A doctor should be able to suggest an appropriate cream.
Not Only Pills
Dealing with premature ejaculation is not just about pills, but rather about comprehensive changes. Therefore, I again draw attention to regimen measures, changes regarding sexual intercourse and also Kegel exercises or the Masters-Johnson method.
Pills I’ve Tried and My Experience With Them
As I mentioned before, I have quite a lot of experience with various preparations for erection, potency, ejaculation and libido. Since I know that several of them are just about unfulfillable promises, I have approached each preparation quite strictly. I tried to choose only those that could have the potential to meet realistic goals.
The fact that my efforts paid off is also documented by the following overview of those pills, where I noticed really visible effects. Of course, not all of them are the same, but I believe that you will find your favorite too.
- Libido and appetite for sex
- Length of sexual intercourse
- Libido and appetite for sex
- Length of sexual intercourse
- Better erection
- Harder penis
- Longer sex and delay ejaculation