Erectile dysfunction pills are frequently offered as oral medicines as the first line of defense. These drugs perform effectively and have few adverse effects for most men who have difficulties keeping an erection firm enough for intercourse (erectile dysfunction).
Sildenafil (Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra), tadalafil (Cialis), and avanafil (Stendra) are oral drugs that improve the effects of nitric oxide, a naturally occurring substance in your body that relaxes the muscles in your penis. This permits you to obtain an erection in response to sexual stimulation by increasing blood flow.
How erectile disfunction tablets are offered
Each oral drug has a slightly different chemical makeup, despite the fact that they all work in the same way. These slight variations have an impact on how each prescription works, including how quickly it takes action and wears off, as well as the potential side effects. These variables, as well as any other medical issues you may have and probable drug interactions, will be taken into account by your doctor.
- Sildenafil is sold under the brands kamagra, Ladygra, Aurogra, Fildena, Penegra, Caverta, Zenegra, Silagra, Sildalis and Viprogra. This drug works best when taken one hour before intercourse on an empty stomach. If you have mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, it works for four to five hours or longer.
- Vardenafil (Levitra). This drug works best if taken one hour before sex, and it can be taken with or without meals.
- It may not absorb as quickly if you eat a high-fat meal.
- If you have mild to severe erectile dysfunction, this variant works for four to five hours or longer. A newer type of the medicine that dissolves on the tongue may be more effective than the pill.
- Tadalafil (Cialis).This drug is taken one to two hours before sex, with or without meals. It has a 36-hour duration of action. It can be taken once a day in a little dose or as needed in a bigger amount.
- Avanafil (Stendra). Depending on the dose, this drug is given with or without food 30 minutes before intercourse. It has a six-hour duration.
Because these erection pills are equally effective, we recommends making a decision based on your personal preferences, such as cost, convenience of use, duration of effects, and adverse effects.
When erectile disfuction pills are not safe
Obtain your doctor’s approval before beginning any treatment for erectile dysfunction. If you:
- Take nitrate medications, such as nitroglycerin (Nitro-Dur, Nitrostat, and others), isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket), and isosorbide dinitrate (Monoket).
- Have very low blood pressure (hypotension) or high blood pressure that is uncontrolled (hypertension)
- Have a serious liver condition
- Dialysis is required if you have kidney disease.
The majority of men who take oral erectile dysfunction drugs are unaffected by adverse effects. If adverse effects do occur, they may include the following:
- Visual changes, such as blue tinge to vision, sensitivity to light or blurred vision
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Back pain
More serious adverse effects are rare, but they can include:
- Hearing loss or vision loss. After using one of these medications, some men have had a sudden loss of hearing or vision. However, it’s unclear if the medicine caused the eyesight or hearing loss or if it was caused by a preexisting ailment. If you’re using an oral erectile dysfunction medicine and experience sudden hearing or vision loss, consult a doctor right once.
- An erection that doesn’t go away on its own. This unusual illness, known as priapism, can be unpleasant and necessitates medical attention to prevent damage to your penis. If your erection lasts longer than four hours, you should seek medical help right once.
Buying oral erectile dysfunction medications online
Erectile dysfunction treatments are big business, and there are a lot of online scammers out there. If you do decide to purchase drugs over the internet, keep the following in mind:
- Verify the brands of the online pharmacy. Never order medications from an online pharmacy which offers not well known brands
- Make sure you’re getting the correct dosage. Make sure your drugs are the precise dose and type indicated by your doctor when you order and receive them.
- Don’t be tricked into thinking you’re getting ‘herbal viagra.’ Never take any erectile dysfunction medications that claim to be the “herbal” or non prescription medicine version of an oral treatment. These aren’t a viable substitute, and some of them include dangerous chemicals.
- Libido and appetite for sex
- Length of sexual intercourse